Located at West Broadway & Cambie in Vancouver
If you live with aches and pains which affect your way of life and have not improved over time, you need the advice of experts who focus on treating muscle, joint and movement dysfunction. Whether you need physiotherapy, massage therapy, dry needling/IMS and acupuncture or active exercise training, the dedicated team at Cross Roads is here to help. We work with clients everyday to alleviate pain, restore function and teach clients how to help themselves.
ICBC physiotherapy and massage therapy claims, and WorkSafeBC (WCB) physiotherapy claims are welcome.
Here is a sampling of common problems we assess and treat at Cross Roads:
- chronic neck and shoulder tension, and headaches
- knee cap pain with stairs or squatting
- sciatica and low back pain
- tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- whiplash injuries following car accidents
- running injuries including shin splints, ankle sprains
- weakness of core stabilizing muscles
- plantar fasciitis
- rotator cuff strains and frozen shoulder
- post-total joint replacement rehabilitation
- degenerative conditions including disc disease and arthritis
- general muscle tension and stress
- general deconditioning and poor exercise tolerance
- Read our latest post about dry needling
- Read our post about vestibular rehabilitation therapy
- Read our post about TMJ pain
- We now offer Clinical Pilates Training -find out more!
- Take our virtual tour, as part of Cross Roads Clinics
Did you know… we also treat other conditions which few people know may be addressed by physiotherapy and/or massage therapy:
- female urinary incontinence
- female pelvic floor/perineal pain
- pregnancy-related pelvic joint pain
- vertigo and sensitivity to positional changes (addressed by vestibular rehabilitation therapy)
- lymphedema following breast surgery
We look forward to working in partnership with you to improve your health and well-being!
To our new patients: please download our patient intake form, complete it and bring to your first appointment to speed up the check-in process.