Thank you to our community for your patience and understanding. The clinic is continuing with the safety measures below at this phase of the pandemic to ensure the safety of patients and staff. Please know that our entire team are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including front-of-house staff.
Self-Assessment for Symptoms for Staff and Patients
- Staff undergo a self-assessment for symptoms before coming to work and patients are screened by telephone and upon arrival at the clinic for symptoms. Patients are encouraged to complete BC’s COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool before attending each appointment.
- Patients should not attend and will be rescheduled if they:
- Have any symptoms of fever, chills, difficulty breathing, cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, unexplained fatigue, new rash, diarrhea or nausea/vomiting, and loss of sense of smell and taste
- Test positive on a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test in the last 5 days
- Have close contact in the last 5 days with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- No late cancellation fees will be incurred by patients who need to reschedule for the above reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment at our discretion if we deem it is not safe to proceed with treatment.
The Check-In Process for Your Appointment
- FACE MASK REQUIREMENT REMAINS IN PLACE: As we are a healthcare facility, at this stage of the pandemic we continue to require staff and patients to wear a face mask at all times. If you do not come to the clinic with a mask, we will provide you with a disposable face mask free of charge or if needed we will ask you to reschedule.
- ARRIVE ON TIME: The number of people in the waiting room is limited to avoid overcrowding in an indoor space. Please arrive on time. You may be asked to wait outside if the waiting room is at capacity and we will phone you when it is time to enter. Please ensure the phone number and email address you have on file with us is up-to-date. Please come alone unless you need assistance for translation purposes.
- ONGOING CLEANING AND DISINFECTION: Staff will continue to diligently clean treatment rooms and equipment between appointments. Staff and patients are expected to practice safe hand hygiene by washing hands or using hand sanitizer at the clinic.
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING: Please wear appropriate clothing for your appointment. For example, bring your own hair tie and shorts if it is needed.
Booking Future Appointments
- Please phone the clinic at 604-568-1337, email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or check online to book your appointment (note: some of our therapists do not permit online booking so you will need to call).
- Physiotherapy patients continue to have the option to schedule a telehealth physiotherapy appointment should they prefer this instead of in-person care.
- Remember: if you aren’t feeling well, simply contact us to reschedule. You will not incur any late cancellation charges and we appreciate your diligence in protecting yourself and others.
We are committed to continually monitoring and modifying our safety plan as necessary to prioritize everyone’s safety.
We look forwarding to partnering with you to reach your goal of optimum health!
(Last updated May 30, 2022)